The Project involves constructing a new private residential complex in Tripoli, Lebanon called “Garden City”. According to a filed screening application at Lebanon’s Ministry of Environment (MoE) and based on Decree 8633/2012, the Project required an Initial Environmental Examination (IEE).
- File the environmental screening form at Lebanon’s Ministry of Environment (MoE).
- Carry the IEE study, which scope of work included:
- Definition of existing policies, legal and administrative framework
- Description of the proposed project
- Review and analysis of baseline environmental conditions
- Identification and analysis of potential environmental impacts
- Development of related mitigation, monitoring, and management plans
Initial Environmental Examination (IEE)
IEE for a private residential complex in Tripoli, Lebanon
FOR THE GARDEN CITY PROJECT TRIPOLI - LEBANON
Client:Mr. Mahmoud Fawal , Project Contractor
Time Period:July 2018 – ongoing